This one-day seminar provides an introduction to the operation of the Network 8000 Microzone II. Using a keyboard interface, students will connect to a Microzone II controller. The students will use the PSI software package.
The day-to-day operational use of Personal System Interface software. Time is divided between theory and lab exercises.
Upon completion of the seminar, the student should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Microzone II controllers and student workstation computers.
- Connect to a Microzone II controller using PSI software with the XPSI software integration tool.
- View the Microzone II's current status screen.
- Use the Functions menu to create overrides in the Microzone II.
- View the time and date information at the System Menu for the Microzone II.
- Create a Microzone II Trend, backup and log the information to a file.
- View and edit ALL POINTS HISTORY in the Microzone II.
- Monitor and view the blocks within the Microzone II's program.
- Identify Microzone II communications blocks used to share NETWORK 8000 information.
The course is 1 full day in duration, running from 8:00AM to 3:00PM.